Injection molded of tough polypropylene, Seahorse cases are watertight, airtight, and crush resistant. All Seahorse cases are manufactured in the USA and come with a lifetime guarantee. These cases can hold a single semi-automatic pistol (up to 1911) or single revolver and feature latches with keyed chrome metal locks, protective die-cut foam cushioned bottom and egg shell lid foam. They are rugged, lightweight and are typically more affordable than similar cases from other companies.
- Holds 1 semi-automatic pistol (up to 1911) or 1 revolver with compartment for ammo, earplugs or miscellaneous item
- Protective die-cut foam cushioned bottom, egg shell lid foam
- Latches with keyed chrome metal locks made entirely of chromed steel
- Automatic pressure purge system automatically activates when the case is closed and pressure is released when latches are opened
- Molded-in padlock holes that accommodate standard size Master Lock padlocks
- Certificates: MIL-STD 810F 512.4, IP67
- Made in the USA