Wooden ATA Cases, ATA Shipping Cases and ATA Road Cases
ATA shipping cases are used to safely transport equipment while in transit via air, truck, ship or other means where rough treatment is possible. Philly Case specializes in building ATA cases that are sturdy, reliable, durable and meet or exceed the ATA 300 Category 1 standard.
Why Choose Philly Case for Your ATA Case?
When you buy an ATA case from Philly Case, you buy direct from the manufacturer! A custom wooden ATA case can be constructed to your specifications, or a standard or stock ATA case may fit your needs. With over 75 years of experience building ATA cases, Philly Case's ATA shipping cases are proven to protect valuable items during shipment.
Philly Case customers include many top Fortune 500 business, the US Military and thousands of small to medium sized business. Philly Case can provide the highest quality ATA case at the lowest prices with the highest level of service. Our ATA shipping cases are manufactured with a solid exterior cabinet, designed to control the effects of shock and vibration to ensure your items will arrive in good condition. Unlike most of our competitors, all of our wooden ATA cases come with a limited lifetime warranty.
ATA Shipping Case Uses
Philly Case Company manufactures wooden ATA shipping cases as:
- ATA trade show shipping cases
- ATA road cases
- Carry on ATA cases with wheels
- Musical equipment ATA cases
- Electronic equipment ATA cases
- ATA amp cases
- ATA rack cases or ATA rack mount cases
- ATA flight case
- ATA computer shipping cases
- ATA mixer cases
- ATA 300 cases
ATA Case Materials
- 1⁄4″, 3⁄8″ or 1⁄2″ furniture grade plywood
- ABS laminated to plywood
- Recessed steel hardware
- Aluminum tongue-in-groove
- Heavy duty steel ball corners
- Edge Caster Wheels
- Heavy duty 2", 3½" or 4" wheels
Note: An acronym for Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, ABS is a durable thermoplastic used to make light, rigid, molded or extruded plastics. It is used as a tough protective layer on plywood.
ATA Case Options
- Tilt-and-pull handles for easy moving
- Various foam and carpet linings
- Power supply
- Stacking devices
- Secure safety locks and latches
Building a Wooden ATA Case - Philly Case's Process
Philly Case understands that shipping needs vary, so custom ATA cases are manufactured to exact specifications. Our ATA case technical designers guide you through the comprehensive list of materials and options so you will have the best ATA case to protect and move your important items. Once your order is placed, your ATA case project goes to our on-site manufacturing facility to begin constructing your ATA case. Our team of craftsmen will build your ATA shipping case with high-quality materials such as furniture-grade plywood to build a solid exterior cabinet. Interior options such as dividers, drawers and shelves are added, along with cushioning foam or carpet lining to control the effects of shock and vibration. Then hardware is added, including recessed steel handles, ball corners, and heavy duty wheels. With over 75 years of experience building ATA cases, you can trust your Philly Case ATA shipping cases to protect valuable equipment during shipment.
An ATA case from Philly Case meets or exceeds the Air Transport Association Specification 300 (ATA 300) Category I shipping standards. These standards include: case construction, case hardware, case foam and durable testing.
What Kind of ATA Case Do I Need?
There are three types of ATA shipping cases from Philly Case:
- Custom Wooden ATA Cases - When a custom size is needed or when more options and features are required, use the custom ATA case information request form.
- Stock or Standard-sized Wooden ATA Cases - When a standard size ATA case fits the requirements, buy direct from our online catalog for fast ordering and shipment.
- Molded ATA Cases - When a standard size molded or plastic ATA case is needed.
Contact Philly Case for ATA Cases
Philly Case is a leader in ATA cases! To purchase a wooden ATA shipping case, you can: