This 4 SPACE RACK UNIT Roto Shock Rack Case features a 20 inch deep roto-molded tough shell. The integrally molded valance eliminates the need for a metal valance on the outside of the case. Standard rack width of 19 inches per EIA standards. Standard rack depth front to rear rail is 20 inches. An internal frame mounted on adjustable elastomeric, high damping, wide temperature range shock mounts on all 8 corners, with a load range of 40 to 150 lbs. This controls the effects of shock and vibration on three axes - very important for delicate equipment. These cases are half the weight of similar wooden cases.
- Includes rear rails, gasketed front and rear doors for water resistance
- Adjustable elastomer shock technology, HM-245 elastomeric shocks
- Precise level of shock absorption for any load
- Easy grip molded handles
- Recessed heavy duty spring loaded twist latches meet most ATA and military specs
- Molded-in lugs allow all sizes in this series (and optional caster board) to be stacked securely
- OPTIONAL SKB Roto Molded Caster Board with 3 inch locking wheels available (see below)
- OPTIONAL 20 Inch Support Rails for additional support and OPTIONAL Rack Mount Hardware available (see below)
SPECIFICATIONSLid Depth: 2 1/4"
Base Depth: 20"