This 14 SPACE RACK UNIT Roto Shock Rack Case with CASTERS features a 24 inch deep roto-molded tough shell. The integrally molded valance eliminates the need for a metal valance on the outside of the case. Standard rack width of 19 inches per EIA standards. Standard rack depth front to rear rail is 24 inches. An internal frame mounted on adjustable elastomeric, high damping, wide temperature range shock mounts on all 8 corners, with a load range of 40 to 150 lbs. Compound hinge and latch system allows the lids to swing out and around to lie flat against the main body of the case, or easily remove the lids. This allows for rapid deployment in an up-right configuration, even when stacked. The front and rear lids are designed to protrude into the base of the case approximately 1 inch for extra strength making a strong and tight seal.
- Includes rear rails, gasketed front and rear doors for water resistance
- Compound hinge system and field replaceable latches
- HM-245 elastomeric shocks
- Black, powder coated, stainless steel, heavy duty, key-lockable latches meet most ATA and military spec
- Comfortable, spring-loaded, rubber over-molded handles
- Slide in/out removeable locking swivel 4 inch casters rated at 1,200 lbs are standard; stackable with the wheels on or off
- Automatic ambient pressure equilization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- OPTIONAL 24 Inch Support Rails for additional support, OPTIONAL Shock Absorber Kit (set of 8 extra), OPTIONAL Load Spreaders and OPTIONAL Rack Mount Hardware available (see below)
SPECIFICATIONSLid Depth: 4 1/2"
Base Depth: 24"