This 10 SPACE RACK UNIT Roto Shock Rack Case with CASTERS features a 28 inch deep roto-molded tough shell. These shockmount racks fit Dell servers with square or larger round rackmount holes. Features a revolutionary new patent pending Adjustable Rail Conversion System (ARCS) that allows the user to adjust the rack width up to 0.5 inches on each side. Accommodates Dell and HP/Compaq servers utilizing "Versa-rail" or "Rapid-rail" pull-out systems. Rack depth: 28 3/4 inches, body depth 30 inches. An internal frame mounted on adjustable elastomeric, high damping, wide temperature range shock mounts on all 8 corners, with a load range of 40 to 150 lbs. Compound hinge and latch system allows the lids to swing out and around to lie flat against the main body of the case, or easily remove the lids. This allows for rapid deployment in an up-right configuration, even when stacked. The front and rear lids are designed to protrude into the base of the case approximately 1 inch for extra strength making a strong and tight seal. Rack depth: 28 3/4 inches, Body depth 30 inches.
- Includes rear rails, gasketed front and rear doors for water resistance
- Compound hinge system and field replaceable latches
- HM-245 elastomeric shocks
- Black, powder coated, stainless steel, heavy duty, key-lockable latches meet most ATA and military spec
- Comfortable, spring-loaded, rubber over-molded handles
- Slide in/out removeable locking swivel 4 inch casters rated at 1,200 lbs are standard; stackable with the wheels on or off
- Automatic ambient pressure equilization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- OPTIONAL 28 Inch Support Rails for additional support, OPTIONAL Shock Absorber Kit and OPTIONAL Load Spreaders also available (see below)
SPECIFICATIONSLid Depth: 4 1/2"
Base Depth: Rack 28 3/4" - Body 30"